Differentiating value and handling customer conversations about price and value are essential for rookie salespeople and veterans. Customers know they can push back on price with most salespeople and get them to surrender precious profit margins.
One important discovery in recent years is that approximately 9 out of 10 salespeople feel unprepared to defend their value to decision-makers convincingly. The Sales Revenue Coach takes the extra time to tailor-fit our training to actual sales scenarios encountered by the salesforce to achieve in-field behavior change.
“Mark’s training and coaching approach differed from others because of the continual reinforcement, monitoring and follow up with each salesperson. I recommend his ‘tailored’ approach to anyone looking to improve their sales team in a very competitive market.” – Allan McCutchen | former Sales Mgr. North American Onshore | Swire Oilfield Services
Training and Coaching
Top 10 In-Demand Needs – It’s Not All We Do But It’s A Place To Start The Conversation
• Opportunity Management: Prioritize accounts with high payoff. Maximize selling time and results.
• 3 Levels of Questions: Ask strategic questions during discovery and align value to needs.
• Decision Influencers: Identify all decision influencers and roles. Forge relationships.
• Sales Conversation: Create trust; provide valued insights and guide the conversation from price to value.
• Value Proposition: Create a compelling value proposition. Communicate a compelling value proposition aligned with the customer’s need.
• Listening Skills: Listen and accurately process what the customer is saying—and not saying. Use insights to adapt the value proposition to the customer’s value drivers.
• V.A.L.U.E. Sale: Use the five rules of Megavalue Selling to communicate compelling customer value; differentiate from competitors to increase sales closings.
• Attitude: Treat sales as a profession not a j.o.b. Stay optimistic and motivated.
• Strategic Sales Management: Target, penetrate and sell important accounts. Convert loyal customers, faster.
• Structuring Sales Calls: Follow an organized, winning sales call structure that adapts to the sales cycle and customer’s decision-making style.
Popular Sales Tools
Salespeople Need Useful Follow-up Tools To Make Necessary Changes And Increase Sales.
FSR Fit: Know which accounts are most likely to pay off and which ones aren’t with this objective tool salespeople can use for any opportunity. ABCD Account Management: Manage a wide range of sales opportunities accurately; maintain pipeline efficiency and account scheduling for improved results.
Sales Call Game Plan: Use this one-page sales call planning tool for a highly organized yet simple approach for better sales call outcomes.
Strategic Account Sales Planner: Determine the best sales strategy and tactical steps to land a key account or a large enterprise customer.
The Value Proposition Creator: Follow this methodical process to create a compelling value prop that can be differentiated for any customer segment, or opportunity.
Mark Holmes speaks to audiences ranging from entrepreneurs to major international brands, from salespeople to sales managers, from entrepreneurs to CEO’s. Whether you are developing your salesforce, seeking to improve your value message to customer decision-makers, or desiring an engaging, highly effective keynote for your customer service group or organization, Mark can help.
• How To Sell High Value With High Price And Make More Sales Than Ever!
• What Customers Wish Salespeople Knew About Wow Service
• The Psychology and Art of Asking 3 Levels of Questions
• Selling The CEO: How To Get Favorable Decisions In The C-Suite
• Mastering The Five Rules of Mega-V.A.L.U.E. Selling
• The Magnitude of Your Attitude
• …or pick from one of Mark’s books for a custom presentation to your group.
“Mark’s presentation to our Super Sales School was very motivational and informative for our dealers’ sales representatives. I would recommend Mark to any organization wanting to energize their sales team and increase sales.” – John Topping | Market Manager | Tracker Marine
“Mark, your presentation to a standing room only crowd… was a huge hit! You energized the room and gave attendees sales tools and knowledge that they were able to take back to their businesses and use immediately… thanks for your informative and very entertaining presentation.” – Carol Wasieleski | Executive Director | Cleaning Equipment Trade Assoc.
Some of Our Clients
Watch Mark In Action
Learn more about Mark’s speeches for leaders and corporate events