Top 10 In-Demand Needs – It’s Not All We Do But It’s A Place To Start The Conversation
• Opportunity Management: Prioritize accounts with high payoff. Maximize selling time and results.
• 3 Levels of Questions: Ask strategic questions during discovery and align value to needs.
• Decision Influencers: Identify all decision influencers and roles. Forge relationships.
• Sales Conversation: Create trust; provide valued insights and guide the conversation from price to value.
• Value Proposition: Create a compelling value proposition. Communicate a compelling value proposition aligned with the customer’s need.
• Listening Skills: Listen and accurately process what the customer is saying—and not saying. Use insights to adapt the value proposition to the customer’s value drivers.
• V.A.L.U.E. Sale: Use the five rules of Megavalue Selling to communicate compelling customer value; differentiate from competitors to increase sales closings.
• Attitude: Treat sales as a profession not a j.o.b. Stay optimistic and motivated.
• Strategic Sales Management: Target, penetrate and sell important accounts. Convert loyal customers, faster.
• Structuring Sales Calls: Follow an organized, winning sales call structure that adapts to the sales cycle and customer’s decision-making style.
Salespeople Need Useful Follow-up Tools To Make Necessary Changes And Increase Sales.
Know which accounts are most likely to pay off and which ones aren’t with this objective tool salespeople can use for any opportunity. FSR Fit:
ABCD Account Management: Manage a wide range of sales opportunities accurately; maintain pipeline efficiency and account scheduling for improved results.
Use this one-page sales call planning tool for a highly organized yet simple approach for better sales call outcomes. Sales Call Game Plan:
Determine the best sales strategy and tactical steps to land a key account or a large enterprise customer. Strategic Account Sales Planner:
Follow this methodical process to create a compelling value prop that can be differentiated for any customer segment, or opportunity. The Value Proposition Creator: